Board & Staff
Board Members 2018-2019
- Todd Woodard, Chair
Spokane International Airport
- Dirk Vastrick, Vice Chair
- Jennifer Lehn, Past Chair
- Kim Koch, Treasurer
- Carly Cortright, Alumni Association Chair
City of Spokane
- Melissa Boland, Northern Quest Resort & Casino
- Stacie Davis, Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho
- Corey Digiacinto, US Bank
- Monica Wales, Rockwood Retirement Community
- Penny Hencz, Washington Trust Bank
- Jessica Kirk, Greater Spokane, Inc.
- Chuck Lund
- Connie Schmidt, Network International
- Elizabeth Tellessen, Winston & Cashatt Lawyers
- Shawn Bonfield, Avista
- Julie Orchard, Providence
- Izzy Alvarez, Gabriella Alvarez, Sydney Lennemann, YLS Liaisons
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of Arts English, University of Washington; Post-graduate study in Secondary Education, Gonzaga University and Master’s Degree Communications and Leadership, Gonzaga University
Volunteer: Currently on the Board of the Spokane Humane Society.
SCRAPS, Meals on Wheels and the Ronald McDonald House in recent years
Hobbies & Special Interests: Pursuit of various fitness interests, spending time with family, my canine companions and a plethora of creative activities to keep my brain flexible.
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Bellevue University and Master of Public Administration, Wilmington University.
Volunteer: Girl Scouts
Hobbies & Special Interests: My family and friends, cooking and baking, and looking for opportunities to learn new things.