Board & Staff
- Bart Logue - Past-Chair, City of Spokane
- Nathaniel Prior - Chair, Gesa Credit Union
- Tami Dillon - Vice Chair, Providence
- Adam Sweet - Treasurer, Eide Bailly
- Randy Bustamante - Alumni Chair, Itron
- Samantha Armstrong Ash, Eastern Washington University
- Candy Casteal, AgWest Farm Credit
- April Eberhardt, Spokane Public Schools
- Joey Gunning, Greater Spokane Incorporated
- D Hanley, Spokane City Credit Union
- Kimberly Kamel, Hawley Troxell
- Angela Koker, Avista
- Julie Orchard, Providence
- Becky Sechler Patnoi, Washington Trust Bank
- Arwen Tomsha, Northern Quest Resort & Casino
- Chris Wheatley, Numerica Credit Union
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of Arts English, University of Washington; Post-graduate study in Secondary Education, Gonzaga University and Master’s Degree Communications and Leadership, Gonzaga University.
Community Involvement & Volunteering: Honorary Commander at Fairchild Air Force Base, Junior Achievement, Member of the School of Business Administration Dean’s Business Forum Board at Gonzaga University, Board Member of Perry Street Market, Meals on Wheels and the Ronald McDonald House in recent years.
Hobbies & Special Interests: Pursuit of various fitness interests, spending time with family, my canine companions and a plethora of creative activities to keep my brain flexible.
Photo Credit: Ari Nordhagen https://www.amenphotography.com
Development & Events Officer
Education & Professional Development: Marketing Certification from International Council of Shopping Centers. Over 40 years’ experience in marketing, events, customer service, campaign development, public relations, and connecting people.
Community Involvement & Volunteering: Project Beauty Share, Spokane Humane Society, Friends of the Centennial Trail, and Friends of Manito.
Hobbies & Special Interests: Sewing, needlepoint, crafting, gardening, bonding with my two grandsons and splitting my vacation time between the Oregon Coast and Maui.
Communications & Marketing Manager
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of the Two-Dimensional Arts and minors in Art History and Environmental Studies, Whitworth University.
Community Involvement & Volunteering: Spokane Arts, Terrain, and 2020 Artist-In-Residence at Spokane Art School.
Hobbies & Special Interests: Working on art projects, printmaking, fiber arts, spending time with family and exploring the outdoors.
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of Arts in Public Service Administration, Whitworth University. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification, HR Certification Institute. Leadership Spokane, Class of 2017.
Community Involvement & Volunteering: Spokane Humane Society
Hobbies & Special Interests: Spending time with family, playing tennis, knitting, gardening, baking.