Board & Staff
Board Members 2021-2022
- Bart Logue - Chair, City of Spokane
- Nathaniel Prior - Vice Chair, Gesa Credit Union
- Adam Sweet - Treasurer, Eide Bailly
- Tami Dillon - Alumni Chair, Skils'kin
- Katie Burton, Lydig Construction
- Randy Bustamante, Itron
- Candy Casteal, Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Britt DeTienne, Spokane International Airport
- April Eberhardt, Spokane Public Schools
- Joey Gunning, Greater Spokane Incorporated
- Pia Hallenberg, Content by Pia (owner)
- Doyle Kahabka
- Kimberly Kamel, Witherspoon Kelley
- Angela Koker, Avista
- Julie Orchard, Providence
- Arwen Tomsha, Northern Quest Resort & Casino
- Brandon Rapez-Betty, Spokane Transit Authority
- Becky Sechler Patnoi, Washington Trust Bank
- Chris Wheatley, Numerica
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of Arts English, University of Washington; Post-graduate study in Secondary Education, Gonzaga University and Master’s Degree Communications and Leadership, Gonzaga University.
Community Involvement & Volunteering: Honorary Commander at Fairchild Air Force Base, Junior Achievement, Member of the School of Business Administration Dean’s Business Forum Board at Gonzaga University, Board Member of Perry Street Market, Meals on Wheels and the Ronald McDonald House in recent years.
Hobbies & Special Interests: Pursuit of various fitness interests, spending time with family, my canine companions and a plethora of creative activities to keep my brain flexible.
Photo Credit: Ari Nordhagen https://www.amenphotography.com
Education & Professional Development: Over 25 years' experience in customer service, accounting, and office management in retail, construction, and medical industries. Educational studies in Business Accounting and Human Services.
Community Involvement & Volunteering: Lutheran Community Services Gala, Washington Bassett Rescue, Inland Northwest Development Council, & Girl Scouts.
Hobbies & Special Interests: Spending time with my children, family road trips, general arts & crafts, scrapbooking, and genealogy.
Development & Events Officer
Education & Professional Development: Marketing Certification from International Council of Shopping Centers. Over 40 years’ experience in marketing, events, customer service, campaign development, public relations, and connecting people.
Community Involvement & Volunteering: Project Beauty Share, Spokane Humane Society, Friends of the Centennial Trail, and Friends of Manito.
Hobbies & Special Interests: Sewing, needlepoint, crafting, gardening, bonding with my two grandsons and splitting my vacation time between the Oregon Coast and Maui.
Communications & Marketing Manager
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of the Two-Dimensional Arts and minors in Art History and Environmental Studies, Whitworth University.
Community Involvement & Volunteering: Spokane Arts, Terrain, and 2020 Artist-In-Residence at Spokane Art School.
Hobbies & Special Interests: Working on art projects, printmaking, fiber arts, spending time with family and exploring the outdoors.