Rotary 21 Scholarship
Rotary Club 21, in collaboration with Rotary International, champions health, education, and peace through fellowship and service using our resources to make our community and world a better place.
The mission of Rotary International is to support its member clubs in fulfilling the Object of Rotary by:
- Fostering unity among member clubs;
- Strengthening and expanding Rotary around the world;
- Communicating worldwide the work of Rotary; and
- Providing a system of international administration.
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
2023 - Jackson Morgan
Client Consultant, Health, and Welfare, Gallagher
2022 - Michaele Armstrong
Assistant Director, sp3nw / WSU
2021 - Orlando Sandoval
Deputy Fire Chief, Spokane County Fire District 10