Board & Staff
Board Members 2017-2018
- Jennifer Lehn, Chair
- Todd Woodard, Vice Chair
Spokane International Airport
- Jack Fallis, Past Chair
Global Credit Union
- Kim Koch, Treasurer
- Monica Wales, Alumni Association Chair
Rockwood Retirement Community
- Melissa Boland, Northern Quest Resort & Casino
- Stacie Davis, Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and North Idaho
- Corey Digiacinto, US Bank
- Penny Hencz, Washington Trust Bank
- Dan Johnson, Avista
- Jessica Kirk, Greater Spokane, Inc.
- Chuck Lund, TATE, Inc.
- Connie Stark, Stark Tours
- Elizabeth Tellessen, Winston & Cashatt Lawyers
- Dirk Vastrick, WorkSource
- Sophie Allard, Maggie Bailey, Brooke DeRuwe, Emma Wiechert, YLS Liaisons
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of Arts English, University of Washington; Post-graduate study in Secondary Education, Gonzaga University and Master’s Degree Communications and Leadership, Gonzaga University
Volunteer: Currently on the Board of the Spokane Humane Society.
SCRAPS, Meals on Wheels and the Ronald McDonald House in recent years
Hobbies & Special Interests: Pursuit of various fitness interests, spending time with family, my canine companions and a plethora of creative activities to keep my brain flexible.
Education & Professional Development: Bachelor of Arts Interdisciplinary Studies, Eastern Washington University; undergraduate studies at Western Washington University and Spokane Falls Community College
Volunteer: Ronald McDonald House; food drives and blood drives
Hobbies & Special Interests: Bicycling and walking, finding new favorite restaurants, baking anything and experiencing life with a tiny dog.