Position Summary: Working with Executive Director, produces newsletter, The Servant Leader. Class Albums and web-based applications. Assists in production of Alumni Association Directory. Assists in production of internal manuals and printed materials. Works with Leadership Staff and Alumni Association Steering Committee and volunteers.
- Applicant must qualify for State Work Study
- Technology: Computer literacy and experience (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Excel, Outlook and web-based applications). The ability to manage data and records accurately and consistently and prepare reports.
- Organizational Skills: Must be well-organized, excel at following up and completing projects, and able to work independently but request guidance as needed. Must have good time management skills. Must safeguard privacy of clients and handle confidential information appropriately.
- Communication Skills: Must be able to convey information in writing, over the phone, and in person in an accurate, clear and gracious manner. Must function well as part of a team and be able to report clearly and in a timely manner to members of the team. Cultural competence and intercultural communications skills a plus.
- Community Service: Pursue a chosen volunteer leadership role in the community.
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervision Responsibilities: none
Employment Status: part time, non-exempt, work study
Benefits: monthly travel reimbursement
Salary: $10 to $11.50/hr
Application Process: send cover letter and resume to:
Linda Finney, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Spokane, 801 West Riverside, Suite 220, Spokane, WA 99201
Leadership Spokane respects the dignity of individuals and is committed to non-discrimination in all of its programs, services, and events. Leadership Spokane is consciously and proactively welcoming of all areas of diversity including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation or identity, religion, age, socioeconomic status, marital status, language, disability, political opinion or immigration status. Leadership Spokane encourages you to join us in supporting this policy through leadership and personal example.